Monday, February 13, 2012

Hello

Honestly I don't know why I created this blog....

doesn't that sound awful?

I have another blog.

I haven't been very faithful with that one either.......besides I started it with the motive to devote it just to quilting. It didn't work very well for me. I have so many other things in my life besides my love of quilting....the most important of which is God's amazing show of love in my life.

So today I was posting a letter about Valentine's day on my other blog and I thought, "this blog is not the right place for this letter".

Somehow..I have no idea how..I ended up creating another blog.

I had been thinking about starting another blog but when I tried the name I wanted just didn't fit.

So I gave up and just kept writing on my other blog albeit unfaithfully.

For some reason I opened up blogger and just started creating a blog..I don't know why..I just did.

This time when I tried to figure out a name I decided to open up my Bible.

It fell open at John 15. I skipped over all the places where I had highlighted about Jesus being the vine and we are the branches and I came to the middle of the chapter and my eye fell on this verse, "Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends." (John 15:13)

So I went with it the first two words and surprisingly it was an open blog! :D God must have had something to do with it. :D

So I published the blog under that name and as I went through the normal process of setting up a blog, picking a template....and so on, I thought "wow..I am really going to fail at this if I am going to write about how I am loving others".....but then God brought to my mind...and I figured it out...this blog isn't for showing how well I love but how well God loves.

I am always going to fail at loving, but God's love never ends. There is no limit to His love.

That is what I hope this blog represents.

Thanks for reading

~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please be considerate of the other readers. Thank you! God bless!