Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hungry

I closed my eyes as she spoke the words - expecting that He would show me a picture. A picture of how much He loved me. I knew it was going to be special - a message just for me. I knew I was going to be thrilled by Him and yet I was scared that I would make up something or that I wouldn't see it clearly but I closed my eyes anyway, expecting that He would show me.
 
At first my mind was blank but as I waited, I couldn't help myself and talked to God then. I became silent but I didn't have to wait long.
 
I saw dancing.
 
I was dancing with Jesus. I was wearing a twirly dress and spinning around and around in Jesus' arms. I gazed into His eyes and had to look away because His look of love was too overwhelming.
 
As we kept dancing I felt Jesus saying "Dear one you don't ever have to worry about the step you take in the dance of life because I think your dancing is beautiful. And that's what matter".
 
I couldn't stand it any longer but I had to start praising him. It was like nothing I had ever experienced of God - and it was just like we prayed.
 
I became hungry for more.
 
Hungry for more of God.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please be considerate of the other readers. Thank you! God bless!